GUIDELINES FOR MEETINGS AT FREEDOM CLUBHOUSE
* Wear a Mask: All visitors must wear a face mask at all times while in the clubhouse.
* Social Distance: All visitors will maintain 6 feet and practice social distancing out front and inside the clubhouse.
* Disinfect and clean common areas: All groups will be responsible to clean and disinfect all areas such as tables, chairs, counter tops, lockers and bathrooms before and after every meeting.
* No coffee, donuts or any other food shall be served at any time.
Freedom Clubhouse is not responsible for any illnesses that may occur due to gathering for meetings. You are doing this at your own risk. Please practice personal responsibility.
* Take your temperature before you come to a meeting. If you have a fever don’t come to the meeting.
* Wear a face mask at all times.
* Practice social distancing out front and inside the clubhouse.
* Come to a meeting if you’re sick or running a fever.
* Congregate at the ash trays or other crowded places.
* Hug or circle up after the meeting
* Serve coffee or refreshments